CranioSacral Therapy In Saskatoon
What is Cranio Sacral Therapy?
CranioSacral Therapy or CST is a gentle, hands-on method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system. What is the Craniosacral System? It is comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord.
Shane Wilkie RMT uses a soft touch generally, he releases restrictions in the craniosacral system to improve the functioning of the central nervous system. By complementing the body's natural healing processes, CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for its ability to bolster resistance to disease, and is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction.
All CranioSacral Treatments are 75 Mins and are $94.50 billed as Massage Therapy on your plan. Direct Billing Available
Who Should Get Cranio Sacral Therapy?
You Would Benefit From CranioSacral Therapy if you deal with:
* Migraine Headaches
* Chronic Neck and Back Pain
* Motor-Coordination Impairments
* Central Nervous System Disorders
* Orthopedic Problems
* Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
* Infantile Disorders
* Learning Disabilities
* Chronic Fatigue
* Emotional Difficulties
* Stress and Tension-Related Problems
* Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
* Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
* Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Post-Surgical Dysfunction